Get your business accounting & tax return prepared for one low monthly fee. No hourly rates, no guessing, just one flat rate!
Our accounting services go beyond just bookkeeping, we provide you with an entire accounting department, including those of the chief financial officer (“CFO”).
Why outsource your accounting functions?
- Cost savings. Businesses can save money on the health insurance, payroll taxes, physical office space and other costs a full-time employee would incur.
- Convenience. Having a virtual accountant means online filing, which can be done remotely by business owners on the go. It also contributes to a paperless office environment.
- Staffing Concerns. Business owners know their industries, but they don’t necessarily know much about accounting — and that makes it challenging to hire a qualified accounting professional. Outsourcing provides services offered by qualified professionals without having to hire additional, highly paid personnel or worry about any inefficiencies that may be discovered later.
- Peace of mind. Issues of fraud is a big concern for business owners. Outsourced accounting firms should perform background checks on its professionals and be covered with fiduciary insurance to protect client’s from any fraud.
- Shared infrastructure. Businesses gain access to business management software, like customized SharePoint solutions and off-site backup of financial information.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Gain a competitive edge on your competition.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business, so you have fewer surprises and more control over your business cash flow.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans. No questions are off limits.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line. Which products should we focus our sales efforts on? Where should we increase our margins?
- Tax planning is extremely important for a growing business. We monitor your tax situation to ensure funds are set aside for taxes, quarterly payments are made, and there are no surprises at tax time.
- Stress free audits since all your accounting and tax information is up to date and properly documented.