BUSINESS DAMAGE CLAIMS
In environmental damage claims, there can be issues involving government compliance. In addition, multiple parties may be involved or a significant portion of the costs associated with the claim may relate to expected or future remediation measures or costs.
We have experts that employ an investigative, independent approach to produce detailed, accurate assessments and reports that are easy to follow and stand up to scrutiny.
When needed, our experts are also very accustomed to working with specialists from other disciplines.
We can perform the following types of services:
• Verification and reconciliation of claims calculations
• Review of claims methodology and approach
• Review of support documentation
• Review of public company and industry disclosures
• Differentiation between normal and remediation costs
• Preparation of calculations and reports for negotiation or trial purposes