Events such as natural and man-made disasters, machinery breakdowns and explosions can destroy a company or inhibit their ability to operate effectively.
When a business interruption loss occurs, our professionals will review loss estimates, identify the financial impact directly related to the event, review extra expenses, examine reported value and co-insurance compliance and perform market and competitor analyses.
When clients hire us to quantify a business interruption loss, we can:
• Review the company’s operational financial records
• Interview key management, staff, suppliers and customers
• Analyze industry data to determine the event’s effect on profits
• Perform a comparative analysis of the company’s projected performance to its actual performance before, during and after the impacted period
• Examine non-loss-related events and conditions that may have affected actual sales during the impacted period
• Calculate damages solely attributable to the incident